Download the whole Hong Kong for navigation without internet connection. Free GPS app for Android.
- Detailed 3D/2D maps of all roads and cities in Hong Kong with street addresses.
- Bilingual maps: English and Chinese.
- Food, hotels, museums, banks, attractions, gas stations, etc.
- Internet access is not required. Offline maps saves your time and money. No roaming charges.
- Compact and quick vector maps saves memory and battery of your phone.
- Use two fingers to zoom, rotate, and tilt to 3D mode.
- Fastest routes optimized for car, bike and pedestrian.
- Suitable for highway and off-road.
- Simple routes: long-press on the map to create route.
- Download all routes in Hong Kong, then use it anytime.
- Routes calculated by your phone, no internet needed.
- Fast algorithm calculates routes within seconds even on old phone or tablet.
Voice-guided GPS navigation:
- Turn-by-turn navigation.
- Multilingual voice assistant.
- GPS satellite and WiFi navigation.
- Map rotates in driving direction.
- Navigation in 3D and 2D modes.
- Over 600 hotels in Hong Kong saved on your phone.
- Find hotels, appartments and villas on the map. Check prices without internet connection.
- Book hotels online.
- Find addresses.
- Find nearest cafe, restaurants, hotels, fuel, parking, etc.
- Search for places along your route.
- Weather for any location - just press on the map to get 10 days forecast.
Maps of cities, towns, and islands in Hong Kong:
Aberdeen, Cheung Chau, Kennedy Town, Discovery Bay, Jardine's Lookout, Kwun Tong, Lei Yue Mun, Ma Wan, Mui Wo (Silvermine Bay), Peng Chau, Sai Kung, Sha Tau Kok, Shek O, Sok Kwu Wan, Stanley, Tai O, Yuen Long Town, Yung Shue Wan.
Maps of top places to visit in Hong Kong:
Victoria Peak, Avenue of Stars, Symphony of Lights, Disneyland, Ocean Park, Ngong Ping 360, Repulse Bay, Aberdeen Harbour, Jumbo Kingdom, Lan Kwai Fong, Hollywood Road, Stanley Market, Murray House, Ladies Street, Temple Street Night Market, Fa Yuen Street Market, Jade Market, Yuen Po Street Market, Wong Tai Sin Temple, Golden Bauhinia Square, Tai O Fishing Village, Hong Kong Wet Land Park.